Monday, March 22, 2010

Well crap

I should make a note about what's happening. 3 days ago apple made an announcement that you had 8 days to submit your iPad app to the app store to make the launch. Using beta 5, which was released 2 days before that. I was terribly disappointed as I had been expecting apple to give developers time and a more stable SDK rather than spring this at the last minute. I took it pretty hard as one of my primary goals was to have this out by the time apple's deadline happened. This made me realize I'm a bit too close to the project so I'm going to take a week off. I'm planning on writing a simple PDF viewer for the iPad, possibly for launch. I need to decide if it will be free with in-app purchases, ad supported, or paid still. I guess we will see.

No comments:

Post a Comment