Tuesday, March 16, 2010

iPad ordered, should be here on release day!

9:45 PM - 10:30 PM - did some work outlining some of what I have left to do. I've decided to keep the boardgame concept as that will translate well. Lots of category ideas to consider, content to create (graphically, musically, and line drawing wise) profiles to design and numerous other things to do. One step at a time I suppose. I wanted to also get a picture of the cat drawing at this stage since I've been picture happy lately. Oh, and lest I forget, the iPad was ordered last friday morning, and should be here sometime on saturday, April 3rd. Oh, also took a couple of minutes to look at the code for moveTo and adjusted the pencil from the top left to the bottom right as shown in the picture.  For reference, this was me drawing what started as hello kitty for my 4 year old.  I'm not an artist.  =)


I'll also include the sketch reference picture:



I should note I am liking the slightly off circles, it makes it look more hand-drawn. We will see what actually makes it into the final product.

1:00 AM - 1:45 AM - Changed the background texture to be full screen and added tint colors (5 shades, with 2 variations each, red, green, blue, purple, yellow). It pulses right now, these will eventually be the color of the different categories. Time to sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment