Wednesday, August 25, 2010

About this blog

If you've read any of the past entries here they may be a little confusing.  The previous entries are largely a time log of my iPad development activities related to an app I am writing codenamed "Pict".  The game will be a pictionary variant, and I hope successful on the iPad as a social game.  I had planned on starting this blog much sooner to track my development but it worked out to be about 4 months of writing to a text file on my hard drive.  This evening I've spent a couple of hours and posted that log here.  There are some linked gems with little to no background information on what problems they solve, but I figured worst case they wouldn't be useful to anyone, best case they actually helped some poor googling soul out to find a solution.

I hope to have more interesting and elaborate posts in the future concerning my iPad development rather than a simple time log.  That may or may not happen, we shall see.

Thanks for stopping by.

No comments:

Post a Comment