Friday, June 18, 2010

catchup

I need to catch up for the past few months, I've neglected my log.

I've worked quite a bit on the Folder app. It's gone from a simple app to load/send files to also be able to email, preview and delete files. Additionally I learned more about the iPhone 4 OS (now called iOS 4) and made it not just for the iPad, but also for the iPhone, iPod touch. That's taken the majority of my programming time. We also purchased some recreational land. We have been looking since the previous summer, I'm happy to have found something! That has taken up a lot of free time as well. I have made the decision in mid-april to have real pictures or images that fade into the drawn pictures. This will add a decent amount of work and means that the drawing needs to be more precise. I guess we will see how that goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment