Saturday, January 12, 2013

More mazes??

I've done a few things here and there, but very little in the past week or two on my hobbyist projects.  Today I sat down for a little while and fixed a couple of bugs as well as added a random menu item to the code.  So you can both re-seed the current settings or have the program generate new settings.  I'll update the code at the github repo.

I created a project to start exploring internal building layouts but haven't done much other than migrate some stock code to it.  I will hopefully get to that soon.

For the curious, I had a few out of bounds coordinate bugs that I found as well as a crash on startup the very first time you ran the code.  I also messed around with door to room generation but didn't really get what I wanted to done there.  I hope that rooms will more often have doors to more walls before doubling up, but it's hard to tell with corridors punching through walls sometimes.  Anyhow.  Too much to do, not enough time to do it.

Happy weekend!


No comments:

Post a Comment